Everyone loves the Blue Yeti microphone! But when you leave it on its standard desktop stand you will get a lot of extra noise in your recordings. It’s a sensitive microphone, and you will pick up bumps and scrapes from your keyboard and mouse. When you’re trying to make a quality audio recording, these will completely ruin your work. And you have to start over again.
- BLUE YETI SHOCKMOUNT – Designed Specifically For Blue Yeti and Blue Yeti Pro USB Microphones, the Blue Yeti Shock Mount isolates your mic from sound & vibration. No more frustrating post-production editing.
- BLUE SNOWBALL SHOCK MOUNT – Also fits the Blue Snowball Microphone, removing mouse banging and keyboard thumping from recordings. Clean audio is hugely important to keeping your listeners/viewers engaged. Don’t give them an excuse to leave.
- YETI SHOCK MOUNT – The mount has a specially designed unique Multi-Sized thread to fit US & Euro microphone arms (3/16″, 5/16″ threads). No adapter needed.
- BLUE YETI and BLUE SNOWBALL SHOCKMOUNT is manufactured with a Compact and Lightweight Aluminum Design, taking up much less visual space and reducing the weight on your microphone arm, helping prevent your microphone arm from dropping while you are recording.
- BACKED BY OUR 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE We want our customers to have a 5 star experience. If for any reason you are not happy with the shockmount just let us know and we will immediately give you a 100% Refund.
Although the Blue Yeti is a wonderful microphone, if left on its desktop stand it will pick up every noise from your desk. All your keyboard thumps and mouse movements are transmitted directly to the micorphone, and can ruin your recording.
A shock mount is absolutely vital to isolate the microphone from the noise, vibration and shock. It suspends the microphone on elastic bands, which dissipate any vibration. Leaving you with a pure recording of your podcast, voiceover or singing. No need for any post-recording work. The problem is solved acoustically rather than electronically.
Your Auphonix Shock Mount for Blue Yeti microphones will give you a professional sound, without taking up all the space that the Radius takes up. It’s made of aluminum and therefore is light and easily transportable.
This shock mount comes with an adapter thread to fit all standard microphone arms.
So, fix all your Blue Yeti microphone recording problems now with this lightweight and affordable shock mount.
Important note… An intermittent fault with the Blue Yeti microphone manufacture may mean that the mounting hole on the bottom of the microphone is too big, and the mount may not fit properly. This only affects a very small proportion of customers. We of course honor our 100% money back guarantee if this happens.
On my initial search I saw this option as well as another that was roughly double the price. I was worried that this shock mount would not perform as well. I do not have another shock mount to compare it to but honestly for the price it does a great job. I have been more than pleased with the performance. I have tested my mic with and without the shock mount and I can confidently say that it reduces noise vibrations at least 85% or more. If you are looking for high end studio quality level then I would expect you to have a dynamic high end expensive microphone and therefore not be looking at this product. Which is why I would highly recommend this shock mount.
Zwick Amazon Customer