The original Auphonix microphone pop filter is a top quality, double screen filter.
The clamp connects your filter directly to the microphone stand, or to the boom. The strong gooseneck holder makes for simple and reliable placement exactly where you need it. Just attach it and position it, and your recordings will be cleaner and more professional.
- POP FILTER has a double layer of mesh to ensure the best recording free of distortion. No more post-production hassle trying to reduce the pop sounds.
- MICROPHONE POP FILTER has a flexible yet sturdy gooseneck holder which easily supports the weight of the shield, allowing for simple set-and-forget placement.
- MIC POP FILTER makes all your recordings sound professional. Even in video it’s been shown that quality audio is much more important than a quality image. People will literally switch off the video if the sound is poor.
- POP SHIELD can be used for singing, voiceover, podcasts, vlogging and anywhere else you need quality sound.
- MICROPHONE POP WINDSCREEN comes with a money-back guarantee. If for any reason this does not meet your needs, let us know and we’ll put things right for you.
That sinking feeling, when you realize that your recording is wasted…
What’s that sound? A dull thud? Distortion every time there is a “”p”” or a “”b””?
Every time. Your heart sinks as you realize all your efforts are wasted.
Your recording is useless. You are going to have to do it all again. Because …
You didn’t use a pop shield!
The thuds and pops are caused by the air from some sounds hitting the microphone at high speed
The way we vocalize those sounds are picked up as loud noises by your microphone…
… unless you use a pop guard.
Although they are simple devices, your new pop filter will
– disperse the air from these problem sounds,
– reduce the impact on the microphone,
– and eliminate these distortions from your recording.
You will get a clean, professional-sounding recording, first time!
So, why buy this Pop Filter?
There’s a reason pop guards are used in recording studios and radio stations the world over. They work!
Professionals and amateurs alike use this simple tool to vastly improve their recording quality
– The Auphonix Pop Filter has strong, sturdy, construction, with a double layer of mesh.
– The gooseneck holder fully supports the filter’s weight, unlike cheaper filters.
– And if you are not happy there is a 12-month 100% money back guarantee
BONUS: There is so much more to great recording than just using a filter, so to help you get the best results… when you get this filter you also get our bonus ebook full of recording hints and tips.
Using a pop filter, and applying the simple tips in the bonus ebook, will be the end of your frustration with bad audio.
All that’s left to do is order now and you’ll soon have your new pop filter, bonus ebook, and great audio!
This is the first pop filter I have purchased, and it will probably be the only one I ever will purchase because it is far better than described.
The goose neck was very sturdy and is able to stay in place even if you swing the pop filter around. It blocks all pops even when you have your face right in front of your microphone, and I have noticed it even helps cancel background noise and prevent your mic from getting overloaded.
Maria Evers Amazon Reviewer