A pop filter designed for the Blue Yeti, this filter simple clamps onto the stand of the microphone stand, and stays clamped on. We developed this after seeing all the horror stories about people drilling into their Yeti just to attach a filter.
This double mesh pop filter will effectively eliminate all your pops from your recording, meaning you get the BEST possible result out of your Yeti mic.
Note: This pop filter will also clamp to your desk, so you can use it with other USB microphones as well.
- Designed for the Blue Yeti microphone, this pop filter clamps directly to the Blue Yeti and Yeti Pro. The simple clamp will not damage your beautiful microphone, and you do NOT need to drill a hole just to fix a pop filter.
- Don’t have a Yeti? No problem, because you can use this pop shield with any other desktop USB microphone by clamping it on to your desk. Such an easy way to filter the pops from your podcasts, voiceovers or screen captures.
- Easily clamps to square/rectangular microphone arms – most pop filters are designed for tubular microphone stands, and not square/rectangular booms.
- Double screen mesh gives the best distortion-free recording without degrading the quality of your voice. Remove the pops and nothing else.
- Strong, yet pliable, gooseneck holder supports the weight of the filter head, and makes for trouble-free placement. Set it and forget it.
Own a Blue Yeti or another desktop USB mic? And you need a good pop filter?
The majority of pop filters you can buy are made for a microphone stand or boom.
But what if you want a pop filter that you can directly attach to your Blue Yeti, or easily use with any other desktop microphone?
Stop your search now and get the Auphonix Flat Clamp Pop Filter!
Designed to fit directly on the Blue Yeti, or clamp on to any standard desktop or flat surface microphone arm, the Auphonix Pop Filter just does the job, simple and easy.
If you have the Blue Yeti, just take the pop shield out of the packet, and clamp it directly to your Yeti.
If you have any other desktop microphone, simply clamp it to your desk, position it in front of your USB Mic and you are done
The filter will also easily connect to any flat surface microphone arm or boom.
Your new double screen pop filter will
– connect simply and easily to your Yeti, your square/rectangular mic arm, or your desk
– remove problematic plosives,
– and reduce the damage caused by saliva on the microphone.
Clean, professional recording, every time!
Why buy the Auphonix Desktop Pop Filter?
Trying to connect a standard pop filter to your desktop, or to a popular USB microphone like the Yeti Pro, is difficult and frustrating.
– The Flat Clamp Pop Filter is made of tough stuff and does a great job busting plosives, with its double screen.
– The flexible gooseneck holds firm under the weight of the filter
– And there is a year-long 100% money back guarantee
BONUS:When you buy this desktop filter you will also receive an ebook with ten great tips for recording
Having used a “naked” Blue Yeti for a long time, I was becoming increasingly frustrated with the buzzing/distortions caused by trying to layer multiple vocal parts, hitting a high note close to the mike, and other things that set off the mike’s sensitivities. This filter not only dampens plosives as advertised, it also takes care of these other distortions by generally filtering the sound. I’m very happy and look forward to the improved quality of recordings I’ll be able to create with it.
“Skywalker” Amazon Reviewer