Black Shock Mount For Blue Yeti Microphone
- Aluminum Mount Designed Specifically For Yeti and Yeti Pro USB Microphones
- Removes mouse banging and keyboard thumping from recordings. Isolates mic from sound & vibration
- Adapter thread to fit all microphone arms, US & Euro
- Compact and Lightweight Design, takes up much less visual space
- Excellent alternative to heavier and more expensive shock mounts
Although the Blue Yeti is a wonderful microphone, if left on its desktop stand it will pick up every noise from your desk. All your keyboard thumps and mouse movements are transmitted directly to the micorphone, and can ruin your recording.
A shock mount is absolutely vital to isolate the microphone from the noise, vibration and shock. It suspends the microphone on elastic bands, which dissipate any vibration. Leaving you with a pure recording of your podcast, voiceover or singing. No need for any post-recording work. The problem is solved acoustically rather than electronically.
Your Auphonix Shock Mount for Blue Yeti microphones will give you a professional sound, without taking up all the space that the Radius takes up. It's made of aluminum and therefore is light and easily transportable.
This shock mount comes with an adapter thread to fit all standard microphone arms.
So, fix all your Blue Yeti microphone recording problems now with this lightweight and affordable shock mount.